Thursday, January 24, 2013

24 January 2013

I stopped blogging for awhile.

On my last post, I was around 235. I got down to 217 because of a sickness, and then gained 10 back because of the holidays.

I began to work two jobs while going to school and the gym that I loved moved even farther from my house, so I had to drop my gym membership. That was roughly a year ago.

today, I weighed 229.  I cannot believe I let myself almost get back to 230, so tomorrow I am going back to the gym I love and I am going to see about getting a new membership.

I am proud of my progress so far, but I still have a goal of 180.


On another note, my life is going wonderfully right now. I have an absolutely amazing boyfriend who loves me.
That is my amazing boyfriend :).

I quit one of my jobs because it sucked. Kmart had a policy where if I couldn't get 60% of my customers to have their store loyalty card, then my hours got cut. I could work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because Kmart was my weekend job. I was getting 8 hours a week at one point, so I put my two weeks in.
I am now getting 40+ hours at Taco Bell since I quit kmart. I worked 48 hours last week. (I can't wait for this paycheck)

I am almost done with school. I should be getting my associates in Elementary Education this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment